Making Music That Matters

Shirli L. Hughes and Ovation

Dear Supporters: We miss hearing from you! It's always such a blessing to have you attend our concerts and events. Unfortunately, I don't always have the opportunity to greet each of you personally and so I don't get to hear your positive and encouraging comments about what you have just experienced. Please take a moment and "drop us a line" on this page, let us know how you are and how our last performance affected you. Peace and Love, Shirli

Previous Ovation Guestbook Comments:

Sandra Meaders said: (June 25th, 2014 11:23 am)
Wonderful performance!!! Beautiful music truly enjoyed the concert!!!! A blessing for my heart thank you. Enjoying the Cd while driving. I wish you much success and will continue to love and support Ovations!!!!

Fenicia Ballard and Sandra Meaders said: (June 24th, 2014 3:44 pm)
Congrats!!! The Encouragement Project truly is one of the finest, brilliant, exciting, and inspiring albums to join our library.,The song “Just one question” All I can say is high praise. A scripture comes to mind that really resonate (to relate harmoniously:,strike a chord) when listening to your CD project, John 16:33"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

Ron Westerman said: (February 10th, 2014 9:04 am)
My dear friend, I sure have missed you and that beautiful voice. Shirli, your kindness meant so much to me and left a lasting impression in my life. I sure will be there one Sunday soon to hear your beautiful voice and see you again. I love you dear friend. Ron

Alix Maurice said: (September 30th, 2013 4:39 pm
It was such a great joy to have you in our midst helping us (New All Saints church) celebrate 40 years of choral music. what a wonderful thrill!!! Looking forward to see you again. May God bless you always.

Carolyn Woods said: (August 20th, 2013 9:21 am)

Thank you for sharing your gift of music at Unity. I am setting an intention to see you at Westminster.

Joe Dorsey said: (August 11th, 2013 8:05 pm)
We miss you at the New All Saints Church and look forward to seeing/hearing you and your group at a future concert.

Bob & Jerry said: (August 3rd, 2013 5:00 pm)
What a thrill and blessing to see this excellent web page, and to have so many blessings from the Ovation singers. Press on, Shirli, Looking forward to the next concert... Sending all of You, Love from No. VA

Donte Hunter said: (May 7th, 2013 2:00 am)
Dear Shirli L. Hughes, I Miss hearing your gifted soprano voice I listen to For Every Mountain Remembering You Lead That Song I Ask That God Continue To,Bless You and Your Ministry as You Continue to reach others with the Gospel of Jesus Christ

Rev. Beverly Saunders Biddle said: (April 26th, 2013 2:28 pm)
Beloved Shirli and Ovation, I stand with you in your vision to touch hearts and change lives.,May God bless you abundantly as you minister through song!

Caroline G. Pleasant said: (April 22nd, 2013 9:50 am)
Hello Shirli and Ovation: The website is very nice!,I look forward to seeing and hearing you on Sunday!

Jody Beal said: (April 21st, 2013 9:51 pm)
Oh .... I do wish I was still in the DC area to be able to attend your concerts.,Be sure that I will be buying the CD as soon as I know it's available.,And if you ever want to take a road trip to the Pacific Northwest ... ....let me know Jody

Guest Book & Comments -- Sign Our Guest Book!